Get In Touch

Find out what we can do to help you with your finances. Get in touch with us today!

Contact us

Buildings, Contents and Landlords Insurance

Expert advice on protecting your home and your belongings

Insurance Insurance

All mortgage lenders require the property you have a mortgage on to be insured against damage to the building and fixtures and fittings. Contents insurance is also recommended to ensure your precious items are protected in the event of a fire, burglary or flood.

We can quote from our panel of 5-star Defaqto insurers to offer you the highest standard of insurance in the market. Policies can be tailored to suit your needs, with options of home emergency, legal protection, cover for high value items, such as jewellery and artwork, and cover for items you take away from the home.

For landlords, cover can be provided to protect you against loss of rent or malicious damage by a tenant. There are also specialist policies available to portfolio landlords.


If you want competitive quotes for buildings, contents or landlords insurance contact us now to make an initial telephone or face to face appointment.